Thursday, January 4, 2007

Goodbye AMEX Card...Hello Cash!

I made the switch today and gave up my American Express card to go on a cash-only spending system. It's very liberating in a way! I didn't spend any money today which is good since I've overspent the first 3 days of the month! By not spending money today, my average spending is about $42/day now. I don't have too many expenses coming up that I know of...just groceries. If anyone has any ideas for healthy, low-cost meals and snacks (especially ones that children like), please post them!

1 comment:

Overpriced Designer Man Bag said...

As soon as I clear off by debt, I just may have to cancel my American Express. (But they DO have a card that puts in 1% into a savings accounts, so if you're REALLY good with money, that might be good.) Not me, I spend until my limit maxes out :( Good luck You got only 359 days to go!