Tuesday, January 9, 2007

$28.94 Spent Today

It's been a few days since I posted how much I've been spending. I'm HAPPY to say that I've been below my $40/day goal! I'm averaging $32.28/day for the month so far! One of my kiddos came down with chickenpox last week so we've been forced to stay home which means no shopping! Here are my most recent transactions!

Today, Jan. 9 - $28.94 Spent
$15.94 pizza for dinner
$13 kids allowances

Monday, Jan. 8 - $28.90 Spent
$26.90 Groceries
$2.00 iTunes download

Sunday, Jan. 7 - $0 Spent

Saturday, Jan. 6 - $0 Spent

Friday, Jan. 5 - $63.69 Spent
$12.35 postage
$29.88 groceries
$21.46 household items

I have a couple of big transactions for next week -- haircuts and soccer registration. So, I'm trying to stay UNDER my $40/day to have the money to pay for those. Also, the Hillbilly Housewife that I mentioned yesterday has inspired me to come up with some exceptionally low cost meal plans. I need to go thru my freezer and take inventory of all the meat that is in there. I am certain that we've got enough to feed us for a couple of weeks so that I only need to buy fresh produce and lunch and breakfast items.

No comments: